Perfume Store - Paris, 1992


If this hadn't been in my scrapbook for such a long time and wasn't permanently stuck to the page it's on, I would have taken it out and checked the name of the store. I vaguely remember picking it up in a store in the Palais Royale arcade, but don't remember which one.  As you can see, it's a little perfume sample that I never actually used. (I thought it was so elegant-looking that I just couldn't get myself to open it.) At the time, I was very into perfume; now all it takes is a sprite walk through the cosmetics section of a department store and I'm mad into the Claritin. That said, since perfume plays such a vital part of the country I call home (I just call it that--it isn't really my home), I leave you with this fun article on the subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment