Jean-Paul Gaultier - The World's Best Shopping Bag - Paris, 1992




So here it is--the most incredible shopping bag of all time. I got this during what I call my Acquisition Summer when I made it my business to scour the stores of Paris with the idea of amassing the world's best collection of shopping bags and business cards. This was a bag that I had seen all the chic young women of Paris carrying and the one I knew I couldn't leave town without. When I walked into the Jean-Paul Gaultier boutique to ask for it, I felt as nervous as I would have if I'd gone in there to steal something. Luckily, the teenager behind the counter sensed my desperation and gave me one in spite of the fact that I hadn't bought anything.

As you can see, it's a replica of a Parisian advertising kiosk and looks more like a piece of art than a shopping bag. I'm about 5'3" ish and it comes up to my hips. I've given up hope of ever finding a better one.

2 comments:

  1. Anyway, thanks for the kind replica watches. If I was to order again, would you be able to provide a photograph of the actual item before sending it, for QA purposes? Just one photo of the dial would be replica watches sale. If you can do this then I would be happy to order one or two more Replica Rolex UK?The actual lauded rolex replica sale is among the most widely used luxurious wrist watches on the planet. Very easily typically the most popular steel-cased rolex replica scuba diving view, the actual Rolex Submariner models the actual club in lots of ways with regards to Replica Rolex UK associated with it’s kind, from it’s price hublot replica sale the long-term overview of the actual Rolex Submariner Absolutely no Day view right here, as well as in comparison the actual tag heuer replica sale in order to it’s “cousin” view the actual Tudor History Dark These types of right here. With that in mind, the actual hublot replica uk is not for everybody, and lots of individuals who curently have the Rolex Submariner nevertheless such as the style associated with high-end metal sports activities scuba diving wrist watches and therefore are thinking about additional wrist watches enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Health fitness tips also recommend that vices should be stopped. Smoking predisposes one to vascular conditions such as arteriosclerosis and heart diseases. Alcohol consumption need not be eliminated but should be limited to 30 jiggers a day only. Alcohol still has health benefits such as vasodilation. These are just some of what Health fitness tips recommend www.healthyactivities.us

    Insurance can be synonymous to a lot people expressing risks involving losses expected coming from a supposed car accident. Here, the price of your losses are going to be borne by the many insurers. www.insuranceguider.us

    ReplyDelete